Smart Thermostat Installation Qualicum, Parksville And Nanoose
Are you looking to turn your home into a more modern, comfortable space?
Smart thermostats or wireless Wi-Fi thermostats offer modern convenience and a reliable way to reduce your energy cost. Smart thermostats can be programmed to match your lifestyle. The heat can come on before you wake up in the morning so when you walk into a bathroom or kitchen the space will be nice and warm. AC can be set to keep your home cool at specific times of the day.
Smart thermostats can learn your daily routine and adjust accordingly to offer the best comfort and lowest energy consumption. Most HVAC systems are compatible with smart thermostats and we often retrofit them to older systems.
Friesen's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is a full service and licensed HVAC contractor based out of Qualicum Beach and serving the entire Oceanside area including Qualicum, Parksville, Nanoose, and Nanaimo. We specialize in the installation and programming of smart, wifi-enabled thermostats. The process starts with one of our free home assessments where can view your existing heating and cooling systems and come up with a plan and a price to make your system "smart".
Why Would You Want To Install A Smart Thermostat?
- Your current thermostats are not functioning or are very old and you'd like a modern upgrade.
- You don't have consistent temperature control in your home and rooms are either too hot or too cold. Smart thermostats can help avoid these temperature swings and keep your comfort consistent.
- You have children or family members who love to crank the thermostats and then leave a room without turning it back down.
Friesen's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is happy to evaluate your current thermostat and provide you with all of the information you'll need to decide if a smart thermostat is the right choice for your home.
How Does A Wireless Thermostat Save You Money?
With a smart thermostat you gain more control over your home's heating and cooling systems. These devices reduce energy consumption a few different ways.
- They can automatically lower the temperature when you're not home.
- They can regulate the specific times of day your heating or cooling system can come on. Reducing your energy costs during peak times.
- With consistent temperature control you won't have the extreme temperature swings that a traditional thermostat can have, especially if you set it and walk out of a room and forget to turn it off or turn it down.
Every home is different and has different rates of energy consumption. In order to come up with a more accurate number as to how much it could reduce YOUR energy bills we'd need to know the following:
- What is the size of your home?
- How many stories is your home?
- What are temperature and humidity preferences?
- What type of existing HVAC systems do you have?
Why Choose Friesen's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. For Your Smart Thermostat Needs?
We strive to provide the best, most efficient temperature control systems for our customers. We are not a large company but we’re big enough to complete your job, and we’re still small enough that we truly care. Often we can come out and inspect your project the same day you phone and we can schedule our appointments to the hour. Your time is valuable and we recognize that! You’ll never have to wait an entire day for us.
Your specific temperature and comfort needs will vary depending on the size of your building or living space and how it's used. Friesen's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. can come up with affordable solutions to meet your needs, with flexible payment terms and even financing packages so you can get your smart thermostat needs taken care of.
If you would like an estimate to install smart, wifi-enabled thermostats in your home or building give Friesen's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. a call today (250) 714-5230 and we can schedule an appointment.